Monday, May 18, 2009

Abnormal PAP


I found out the the other day that my PAP that I had last month was abnormal. My gyno. called me saying that it was urgent that I come back in for more test that he seen something on my cervix. I have an appointment in the morning for them to go in and scrap the wall of my cervix to see what it is. I'm hoping for the best. Please keep me in my thoughts and prayers. Pray that its not cervical cancer or anything that could make me infertal.


Thanks,
Kimberly Reck

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your PAP results to come back showing it's not cancer and that you'll be able to make your mother a young grandmother :) It's time for her to settle down. :) Won't it be great to make her a grandma? Prayers, blessings, and love daily,
    Ma Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd and I were hoping to start a family next year. After he gets home from this deployment. I hope that we can still do that. I'll go through fertility treatments if I have to. I have always wanted to be a mommy. Nothing is getting in my way. I'll adopt if fertility does not work. Todd, on the other hand, wants to carry on with his blood line so adoption is hard for him. We have talked about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of you with your dog.

    ReplyDelete