So basically I have been up since 0600 hours in the AM yesterday morning. I have not gotten an email from my husband yet and that possibly has something to do with me not sleeping right now. I have to get up in 4 hours. That should be interesting. I will be going to my Dr.'s apt. today at 1130 hours in the AM. Okay so if you don't know military time...b/c I just noticed that I use it a lot in my blogs. I will explain to you how it works. Basically all you have to do is add a zero in the from on the AM hours. Midnight is 0000-1:00AM is 0100 hours and so one. Then you get to the PM hours. 1:00PM is 1300 hours and so on until 11:00PM which is 2300 hours. It is actually really simple to understand.
So I just wanted to get on and waist time. I need to really be getting some sleep. Off to bed I go to dream of my wonderful husband. Who I miss deeply. 1 week down and starting week 2. He'll be home sooner than ya know...if I keep busy. Good night and God bless.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment