Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 dead, 2 missing after Navy helicopter crash off San Diego












I just thought it was important for us to
pray for these families. The helicopter that crashed was attached to the air craft carrier that my husband is on. 3 members of the Navy helo. crew were killed and 2 are still missing. US Coast Guard are helping rescuers search for the 2 missing crew members. No details were given as to how or why the helo. went down.The HH-60 Sea hawk helicopter took off from the USS Nimitz and crashed at 11:36 p.m. Tuesday, 13 miles southwest of San Diego and 87 miles from the Nimitz. Lets keep these families in our thoughts and prayers. Pray that the other 2 crew members are found. I know as a Navy wife I worry about something happening to Todd all the time. I couldn't imagine going through what these families are. Take 2 min. out of your busy lives and just say a little prayer for them. They could use it. Thanks and God bless you all.

You'll be forever in our hearts members of the USS Nimitz
Carrier Air Wing 11

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying they're safely found. Thank God it wasn't Todd. Prayer works. Keep the faith and pray continuously. I pray every morning before I begin my day and throughout the day as needed. When you need help, ask God. Prayer works. Love Ma Ma

    ReplyDelete