Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lauren Marie Newman



My daddy called at 3AM to tell me that they are admitting my step mom into the hospital. She is dilated to 4cm so they are going to do the C section NOW! I am so excited. I am once again going to be a big sister. If y'all don't know...I am the oldest of 5 siblings. 2 brothers 1 sister & the baby that will be here very soon! I'll update this after he/she is born. I am 19, Cody is 18, Hunter is 17, Taylor is 3, & the new baby will soon be here. I am SO EXCITED! Well I am going to wait by the phone for my daddy to call me and let me know if it is a baby brother or sister! I hope its a baby brother!!!! :)



UPDATE!!!
BABY SISTER!
Lauren Marie Newman
7lbs 15oz 20in long
She was born at 3:55AM

I don't have pictures yet, but I will post some when I do get them. Faye said that she has dark hair on her head and she is winy. lol. She was lucky with Taylor. Taylor was a good baby. I told her this will be her trouble child. :) I am so ready to meet her, but I wont have that chance until prob. Oct. when I go down to visit :( That is okay though. I will just have to make it up to her by spoiling her like I did Taylor ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cute lil sis. Wow, your dad has changed in looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I can't wait to see her in July after Todd leaves. Daddy has changed a lot. looks & attitude. He has grown up a lot!!

    ReplyDelete